MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports)
Processor: 2,3 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3
Graphics: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 1536 MB
MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
Processor: 2,3 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9
Memory: 16 GB 2667 MHz DDR4
Graphics: AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 4 GB / Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB
Peripherals and Accessories
- Keyboards: Logitech MX Keys Wireless Keyboard and Apple Magic Keyboard 2.
- Mice: Logitech MX Master 2s and Apple Magic Mouse 2.
- Monitor: Dell 27’ 4k USB-C Monitor p2721q.
- Webcam: Logitech C920S Pro HD Webcam.
- Macbook Stand: Rain Design mStand Laptop Stand and Twelve South BookArc.
- USB-C Hub: Dodocool Aluminum Alloy 7-in-1 USB-C Hub and Dodocool 7-in-1 USB-C Hub.
Apps and Tools
- Visual Studio Code with Material Theme Ocean and Jetbrains Mono. (check my detailed configuration).
- iTerm2 with Oh My Zsh and Dracula theme.
- Basic Xcode installation to use iOS simulators.
- Android Studio for Flutter and Clojure (Cursive plugin) development with Material Theme UI - Moonlight and Atom Material Icons.
- LastPass and Authy to manage my credentials and 2FA.
- PixelSnap to measure anything on my screen.
- Docker and Docker-Compose to avoid installing programming languages and development tools on my machine.
- OmniDiskSweeper to keep my local storage under control by removing unnecessary files.
- Numi is my favorite calculator, beautiful and powerful.
- Notion to keep my life on track. I create pages, databases and lists for different areas of my life.
- GoodNotes and Procreate are my favorite apps to use with Apple Pencil on iPad.
- Homebrew to manage all my software on macOS.
Services [work in progress]
- Google Workspace to use Gmail with custom domain and 2 TB on Google Drive.
- Namecheap and Registro.br to handle domains.
- Tablet: iPad (6th generation) with Apple Pencil (1st generation).
- Phone: iPhone XR Black 64GB and Motorola Moto G8 Power Smoke Black 64GB.
- Smartwatch: Apple Watch Series 3 GPS Aluminum case with Sport Band.
- Cameras: Canon EOS Rebel T7 with EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens and 1982 Analog Olympus Trip 35.
- Smart Speakers: Echo (3rd Gen) and Echo Show 5 (1st Gen).
- Earbuds: AirPods (1st generation).
- eReader: Kindle (10th Gen), 6” Display with Built-in Light,WiFi (White).